Need an afternoon to rejuvenate, restore & take steps toward a more aligned future?
Then the Imramma Retreat is just what you need.
Take the time to take care of yourself and hit the restart button with yoga, reflection, and a new outlook on the future.
What to expect:
- Unwind with rejuvenating yoga & meditation sessions targeting what your mind & body is craving
- A coaching session to support you to uncover how to live in line with your cores desires so you can feel like your best self every day
- A unique farewell ritual that will support you to move forward from the retreat with new energy and perspective.
- An intimate yoga & coaching experience focused on what you need to restore and move forward.
- Where: 34 George Street, North Strathfield, Sydney.
- When: Friday, March 31st, 3-5.30 pm
- How Much:
$79 per person
(very limited spots available to keep the vibe intimate & cozy).
Annie Mudin, Coach, Author & Speaker
Annie is a personal growth writer, speaker, and coach. After 15+ unfulfilling years in the corporate world, Annie uses her experience to help women who are feeling stuck in their lives and ready for more. Annie is passionate about supporting and encouraging women with her articles, courses, and events to rethink the way they approach their day-to-day so their lives can align with what they truly need and desire. As seen in Mamamia.com, Life Goals Mag & ThriveGlobal.
Alys McLennan, Hatha Vinyasa Yoga Teacher, Social Worker, Trauma Therapist
Alys is a Yoga Australia registered Hatha Vinyasa Yoga teacher. As a Trauma therapist, Social Worker and yoga teacher, Alys specialises in trauma specific care and therapeutic yoga formats. Alys’ passion in the yoga space is to assist people to move away from stress and tap into their own inner resources, leaving them feel more centred and empowered. As such, she combines yoga and therapeutic trauma care in family and individual therapy sessions as well as self-care training days for professionals and therapeutic group programs. Alys enjoys focussing on the healing qualities of yoga whilst teaching as she believes the tools assist people to experience a sense of overall wellbeing in their daily life.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me at email@example.com